Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some new decos




These are some of my latest decos. I need to make a couple of cards to send today also, so hopefully I will be able to show them here very soon!
This past week I have been literally down and out with the flu... Some days I have been well enough to sit up a little and do some crafting, but mostly I've been staggering between the bed and the sofa, just lying down and feeling bad. Thank Goodness that is all behind me now! I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to go to Stockholm to visit my friends at Skapa Hobby tomorrow, as planned. Which would have been extra bad, since the train-ticket was already paid for and not possible to change... But I feel much, much better now, so I will be a ble to go! Yuhooo! Stockholm, watch out!


5 comments:

Laura said...

They are all beautiful. I especially love the Dragon entry, but I am subjective, of course. What did you use to make that curly-corner? A stamp or something? I have never seen something like this and I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Åh såååå fina!! Som alltid förståss när man tittar in på din blog! :)
Massa kramar Annelie

De Argento said...

Tjuusigt!! ;)
Kram
Lilly

vick said...

Hi,
I think your artworks are really beautiful (:

I'm not 20 yet but have been doing scrapbooking and card making (not as well as you of course!) and really really hope to be as good as you one day.

A real inspiration!

I created some graphics using Microsoft Paint and posted them on my blog.

Will you please tell me what you think of them?

http://vspace94.blogspot.com

Thanks, Happy V.day!

Diane said...

Hey Annie! You've been busy! Look at all those beautiful cards!
Thanks for popping by,YES we're so excited,I can't wait for "The Day"!