Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Baby-card!


Wow, i've been really busy this last week! I haven't had time to stamp or decoing - let alone to write letters, LOL! Easter has come and gone and now I'm rehearsing with a man that plays the piano, because I will sing at a funeral tomorrow. I've been asked to sing "Like A Bridge Over Troubled Water" (Swedish lyrics though), and a Swedish song - "Så skimrande var aldrig havet". Those of you who are Swedish know which one I refer to!
A friend of mine just had a baby-girl. She's from England, so I couldn't use my Swedish sentiments and I didn't have anything "baby-ish" in English, so this one I wrote by hand...
The picture is not that good - the scanner got the colors a little wrong. The grey behind the baby carriage is actually a piece of sparkling silver-paper, so it looks better IRL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Läckert - like it!
Sjung högt så jag hör min favvolåt!

Annie said...

Tack Chruss! Vilken av dem är din favvo??? Du hör nog om du lyssnar noga - det börjar vid 13. Det är ju inte många mil mellan oss..! ;o)