Thursday, August 30, 2007

Paris-deco



Today I made this "Paris"-deco for a Swedish deco-group. It has a autumn-feel to it, don't you think? As opposed to the last one I posted!

Today it's only 3 weeks left until we get the keys to our new house! And I haven't even started packing yet! Iiiiiih! I'd better get down to that today!!

We have also talked about getting a kitten, as companion to Sixten. I can tell that he feels lonely, and that would be a great idea... But we won't get it until we have moved, of course!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad kul att du är tillbaka! :)
Har saknat dig...

Vilken fin Deco!

Kram
Mette

Anonymous said...

Håller med Mette!
Och vilka underbara decos, den här sista är ju bara för vacker!

Annelie said...

Superfin deco! Du gör så himla mycket fint vännen! har kollat igenom hela denna bloggen och gillar allt :)
Kram!!

Anonymous said...

Vore superkul med en träff snart!

Kram
Mette