Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Winter again!

We have winter again, here in Sweden! All winter months have passed, and we didn't get much snow - the kids couldn't go skiing or bob-sleighing, so the winter sucked for them! And now, when we want spring and Easter has passed, we get snow... And cold! The temperature is close to zero or below (in Celsius - in Farenheit it's below 30). We don't like this at all...

Well, I made a couple of Rubberstamped Flower decos for a swap in my own Swedish group. This is a rubberstamp from Penny Black that I borrowed from a friend (thanks so much Mia, it's lovely!). I hope you like it - I do!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Underbar deco, Annie!! Jag gillar
oxå den söta stämpeln. :)
Kram,
Gunnel

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I like the Prima Flowers:)

Anonymous said...

Do you still want me to link you?

Tussemaja said...

Snygg deco. Länge sedan jag höll på med sådana (tröttnade).
Kul att du kom på besök hos mig! Efter lite mer tänkande så kom jag nog fram till att den där förvaringen är för dyr för mängden papper som får plats i den... så Laila kan behålla den :)

Riikka Johanna said...

What a lovely deco Annie! :) It's been snowing here for 2 days and been cold too. I hate it as it was finally getting warmer and all the snow were melting away. Now we have it all back, at least double. LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking and I love the card you've made:)

Diane said...

Hey Annie,Love that card,it's so pretty!! Now that I found your blog,I'm putting you where I won't lose you,lol. Have a great thursday!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!!!!

Anonymous said...

So lovely deco Annie- as always!
Hugs Annelie

Anonymous said...

Vilket fint kort. Underbar stämpel och underbara färger!

//Jenny