Monday, April 21, 2008

Butterfly deco


I have to admit that I am soooo satisfied with this deco! It is an artistic Butterfly-deco that I made for my group QualitySwappers.
Speaking of butterflies, I have seen so many these past few days! Yesterday we went biking in the beautiful spring-weather - Gustav, Mats and I. We went about 11 kilometers, so our legs were really tired afterwards. During that bicycle-tour we saw quite a few butterflies, all of them yellow. In Sweden they are called "Lemon butterflies", because of their colour. It's really spring when you can see all those butterflies, I think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL:D

Anonymous said...

Underbar fjärils-deco!!! Fin stämpel, är de små fjärilarna oxå en stämpel?

Kram,
Gunnel

Martina said...

This deco looks so great, Annie! And I'm sure that it looks even better in real.

Anonymous said...

Annie, the things you make are amazing !

( Marga )

Bubbles said...

rI love this especially the colours. Great job!