Friday, May 9, 2008

Gustav 9 years old!


My little baby boy Gustav will turn 9 years old on Sunday!! I can't believe how fast time flies! Well, i made him this card, and the stamp I chose because he just LOVES cats... So I think he will like this one.
I bought him some presents - nothing too expensive, because I just have no money right now... But one thing I bought is an alarm-clock in the shape of a motorcycle, and for an alarmclock it's pretty big. The clock itself is situated at the back-wheel and when the alarm goes off it sounds just like a motorbike starting... I think he will just love it! I can't wait to see his face when he receives it!

3 comments:

Martina said...

Happy belated birthday to Gustav! I hope he had a great day. :)

Diane said...

Hope he had a wonderful day Annie!
I'm so glad you stopped by again,I
had lost you again!!!
I put you in blog friends,so now I'll be able to check your blog often! Thanks for stopping by and take care!!!

myy ja vilijonkka said...

så fin kort!