Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry for being absent lately! I've been working on my thesis for the university, and yesterday I got it approved, finally! it's been sooo much hard work, so i'm really relieved that it's over and done with!

Well, I haven't been able to do much crafting, and the decos I have made, I forgot to scan before I sent them, so I show you a deco I made some months ago. The theme was "your childhood idols/Superstars", and I just had to pick ABBA! I simply adored them as a child, wanted to dress like they did and all that. I knew (and still know) their songs by heart, but before I had learnt English the lyrics were a bit funny... LOL!

3 comments:

Marthe said...

What a wonderful Abba deco! I also always loved them:))

Diane said...

Congrats on your achievement Annie!
Great deco!!! I like Abba too,who don't like them!!!

Anonymous said...

Grattis till dina avklarade studier!! Vad är det du har läst? Kul att du är tillbaka och bloggar igen också, Annie! Nu måste vi ordna ihop en sommarscrapträff snart, väl?
Kramen, E.