Friday, August 29, 2008

Yet another card!



Yes, another card! I'm in a flow right now, LOL! Can you tell that I like this colour-combo? it's my favourite one right now...

This one I made for a friend who turned 40 in July. We were invited to her birthday-party last Saturday. The stamp is from Reprint (I think) and the design is made by my dear friend Maria (pointing over to my friends blogs), isn't it lovely!? I coloured it with ProMarkers. The tags I punched out using my QK Squeeze, and on one of the tags I put "40" and on the other I put "år", which means "years". At first I intended to put Sophie there, but the tags were too small... The paper... oh my gosh, I can't remember where that is from! Sorry!

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

I love this. The paper is gorgeous and you've and the gems you've used really add to it :). I also like the tag, I did wonder if it was shop bought when I first saw the card but read you made it, these die cut machines are great :)

Anonymous said...

Jättefina kort, vännen! Läcker färgkombination med blått/grönt!
Kram Annelie

Diane said...

Hey Annie,I love the color combo!
Cute card,I'm sure your friend loved it!!!