Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas-cards!

I have made 2 Christmas-cards lately! Yes, you read it right... Christmas-cards in February... Do you think I've finally lost it? Haha, I cannot blame you! Here's the explanation: I took upon a challenge to make 2 Christmas-cards per week this year! It's the Swedish challenge-blog "Jul Hela Året" that put me up to it... That way I have about 100 Christmas-cards by next Christmas. Enough to send AND to sell. Great idea, isn't it? This way I son't have to get all worked up about the Christmas-cards in December...



These are the latest cards I've made. Pretty simple in style, but they just came out this way. I always intend to make them more fancy, but they seem to live their own lives. So, this is how they turned out...

7 comments:

KnittingArchivist said...

GREAT idea and lovely cards Annie! Besides the Christmas supplies are on sale at this time of the year (just bought 3 rubberstamps VERY cheap)! :D

Esther said...

they are lovely - I just love the heart stamp in the first one :o)

Anonymous said...

Imponerande att du gör Julkort NU!! Själv skulle jag ha väldigt svårt att finna den inspirationen, nu är det vår/sommarkort som gäller för mig.
Men vilken samling du kommer att ha till jul sedan.. jag skulle också behöva börja så tidigt... ;-)

Kram, Erica

Anonymous said...

Jag tycker ni är beundransvärda som orkar/vill göra julkort året om.
Jättefina kort du gjort - precis som vanligt :-)

Anonymous said...

Å så fint det nedersta julkortet va! Enkelt och stilrent och jättesnyggt!

Diane said...

That's a wonderful idea! They are so pretty!

Diane said...

That's a wonderful idea! They are so pretty!