Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've got a job!

OMG, almost a whole month since I last updated my blog! I am so sorry, everybody!

I have good news to tell you, though. Some of you know that I have been on sick-leave for 5 years now, due to a burnout-depression. Now I have been work-training since September 2008 and it goes really well. I am an educated Social-worker and it's not the easiest field of work, but I am happy to say it has been great. And now I have been offered a temporary job at the very same office where I have been work-training (which is also my old job). I am sooo happy for that! I am back!! The employment will start April 1st, and until then I will continue work-training 75% of fulltime.

The deco up above is a "Ballet"-deco that I made for a swap, and sent to France!

9 comments:

Busy little Bee said...

Congratulations on your job! That is great news and I really feel happy for you.:o) I know much about "hitting the wall" myself, although I haven't been on sick leav as long as you. That makes it even better to go back to work I belive. I wish you the best of luck in your job and hopefully you'll be in a 100% possition with a even greater income in the future.:o)

Busy little Bee said...

Oh, and I love the deco as well! :o)

Riikka Johanna said...

Congrats dear!!! That is so great news! :) I love your Ballet deco. Would love to sign it one day. :)
HUGS!
PS. Keep an eye on your mailbox! LOL

Anonymous said...

Annie, this is sooo wonderful! As usual of course :)
I´m happy to see your crafting again :)
Take care! And you know I am happy for you about your work.
Hugs from Annelie

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Great news! Have a lovely weekend!

KnittingArchivist said...

Congrats for the job Annie! :) It's really great news!!!! :)
Wonderful deco! :)

Laura said...

It seems that I have accidentally modified some settings and my blog was not visible for a few days. Now everything should be ok, so I hope you will keep on visiting me. :)
Hugs,
Laura

Anny Cheng said...

Congrats on your job! Your ballet deco is so elegant!

Sollan said...

Hej där! Det var ett tag sen jag kikade in här men nu så. =) Vilken vacker Deco. Ha det gott!