Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh yes! I have a car!

decFirst of all: I have a car now! I even got it delivered by Monday night, very nice! It's a small red Ford Fiesta, from 1996. Not fancy at all - it hasn't got Central locking, electric window elevators, AC or anything - but then again - there aren't as many things to break down either! I am very happy with my little car!

The deco above is a "Laurel & Hardy" deco and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. The "mat" I used for the picture is much, much more sparkly IRL, it gives it a nice touch!

5 comments:

Busy little Bee said...

Hi Annie. Congratulations on your car!! That is good news.:o)
Love your deco. I used to watch the two on the telly when I was a kid. I laughed so hard.:o)

KnittingArchivist said...

Congrats Annie! :) Your new car sounds like just which I'd love to have too! Little&red and not too much "extra" stuff.
And the Laurel&Hardy deco is just awesome! :)

www.mariante.se said...

Kul att återigen hitta in till dina läckra alster!
Ha en underbar helg!
Kram

Carina said...

Hej!
Tack för din hälsning hos mig.Här fanns det många lite annourlunda kort såsom Helan&Halvan samt det Afrika ispirerande kortet.
Jättehäftiga!

Kram!

Sussi said...

Wow...Helan och halvan var ju bara för coolt!!