Saturday, September 19, 2009

Black Cat Decosquare

This is a decosquare I made for a groupswap. The cat is from a clearstamp-set I bought from a friend. And I cannot remember who made it, but I just love the set! The tail is made of furry black yarn that I sewed onto the square. The black round things on the side are brads that are covered with black fabric. Finally I put a needle through the paper and made it look like a frame. I was pretty happy with how it turned out, and the receiver liked it as well, thank goodness!

Well, vacation is long gone now. I've been working for 3 weeks again and it feels good. Hectic though, I still try to figure out how on earth I will make the time to slow down so I will have time for crafts, reading books and do all the things I want to do!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love cats, I love black, I love the tail you made. Great job! :)

Diane said...

Well,you will just have to make time for what you want to do,it is important to do what you enjoy!
Gorgeous card,cool tail!!!
Hugs Annie!

Bubbles said...

This is so cute, I love its little tail, it really adds character to it.

I also love the stamps and how there are patterns within the cat so its not completely plain