Thursday, March 4, 2010

Long time no see...

My gosh, I've been really absent lately! I'm sorry everybody, to have kept you waiting for this update! That is, if there still is anybody reading my blog...

I have been really busy these past few months and the winter has been long, dark, snowy (lots and lots and lots of snow this year) and hard. And I have been pretty much out of energy and not really had the desire to be creative. Well, spring is here soon, even though the temperature is still below 0 (freezing temperature).

The deco is themed "Famous Lovestories" and I chose Tristan and Isolde for the cover. I kind of like the way it turned out!

2 comments:

Sollan said...

Den är underbar!! :D

Diane said...

Well,hello there Annie!!! Your layout is beautiful! Yes spring is coming and we're all hoping it gets here sooner!! Mind you our winter hasn't been that bad compared to other winters.
Hope you are well and I'll be back!