Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrap-day

London 2005

Precious Mom

Last week I had a day off from work and I spent it with my very dear friend Sollan. I don't scrapbook very often, but I do have a small album in the size of 6x6" and since Sollan is a great scrapper and a huge inspiration, I thought I would do some LOs while I was there. Here above are 2 of the LOs that I made during that day. I had great fun, and I will try to scrapbook more often! Theank you Sollan for the inspiration, input and also the embellishments you let me steal from you! ;)

The one at the top is showing pics of when M and I were in London in November 2005. The other one is a tribute to my mom, she is the best mom ever!

1 comment:

Sollan said...

Det var så himla kul och det måste vi göra om! Du får "stjäla" hur mycket du vill, vännen. :)