Friday, May 22, 2015

Christmascard challenge!

Very late (I think today is the last day), I made a Christmas-card for the challenge of the Swedish blog "Ett julkort i veckan", which is a challenge blog to make one Christmas-card per week from a given sketch. And this is what I came up with!

The cold I told you about last time (almost a month ago) was not a cold - it turned out to be an aggressive form of pneumonia, one that takes very slow to heal. As a matter of fact, I still have a slight fever and of course, also a bad cough. Oh well, hopefully I will get better very soon!

1 comment:

Fia said...

Förlåt, förlåt, förlåt! Jag har ju missat att uppdatera julkortsbloggen med ditt fina kort! Jag lägger upp det på en gång! Hoppas att du mår bra nu. Lunginflammation är allvarligt och det kan ta tid att återhämta sig! Kram Fia