Friday, June 1, 2007



I made this card today. I might send it as a RAK, but haven't made up my mind yet. The cat is from Hero Arts, the designer paper I don't really know because I got it as a gift, and the sentiment is from Magnolias, saying "From my heart to yours".

I've been kind of absent lately, because I've got this rash - the doctor says it's an allergic reaction. I don't know where it came from, but it itches like you-know-what over the whole body. I hope it will be gone soon - it's sooo annoying! I'm a little better now, but I've got this almost a week now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fint kort - det där att hålla reda på papper är ett helt företag...pust!
Ha en skön helg!

Anonymous said...

Vilka fina kort du har gjort! Massor av inspiration.
Tackar för titten hit kommer jag igen!!

Anonymous said...

Vilket fint kort!
Du är såååå himla duktig!:)

Kramis
Mette

Spooky said...

Hej,
kul att du kikat in hos mig. Hoppas du mår bättre nu. Jag har fått jobb på Köpings turistbyrå över sommaren. Fin fint kort dessutom :)
*massor med kramar*