Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sick men...


Today Gustav was supposed to go to a birthday-party for his friend Max. So we made this card yesterday. Gustv chose the stamp (a cat, what else? He's just crazy about cats!) and the embellishments on the side (cats too...) and the design-paper. The photo is a little blurry because those 2 yellow cats are not flat. The card turned out pretty cute, I think!

Well, this morning Gustav woke up having quite a fever - almost 39 degrees Celsius, so no party for him today. He still haven't eaten anything today, although it's after noon... I'm a little worried that it might be tonsillitis, but I want to wait a little longer before we call the doctor. Since it's weekend we have to go to the big hospital (our small doctor's office is closed on weekends), and that's 50 kilometers away, and you also often have to wait there for hours and hours...


I promised to buy him ice-cream and that he could have the birthday-present that we bought for his firend yesterday, to make up for it all...


Also, Mats is ill back at his place - also with fever, but I don't think he has tonsillitis. So, what is it with my men, bot ill?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ge lillkillen en stor Krya på dig kram från mig!

Jättefint kort!

Kram
Mette

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha Annie,

Very cute cards! Thank you also for visiting and commenting on my site. I've heard of sour milk - but never tasted it before. Then you've mentioned that it was like out yogurt... now that I totally know of. =0)

Have a great day!!

Aloha,
Jen

Annika kort & gott said...

Vad många söta kort du hade i din blogg! Tack för inspirationen.

kram Annika