Monday, October 29, 2007

Eyelets!

Last Friday (26 October) I went to Stockholm together with my darling Mats. He had his birthday the day before, so we went to Stockholm to get away adn celebrate a little bit. Well, I wanted to go to a craft shop too - "Skapa Hobby", but Mats just HATES being in these kind of shops, so he went to a museum meanwhile I went to the shop, and then we met up after a couple of hours. We were both happy with that arrangement.

Well, in that shop I bought an eyelet-setter and a eyelet-puncher as well. But as I had no idea how to use them, the owner of the shop showed me. ;o) And the result of my new tools and knowledge you can see on this deco I made yesterday! I think it turned out really cute! I'm so happy with my new tools! Just need to buy more eyelets now! LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad kul att hitta till din blogg!
Tack för kommentaren i min blogg :-)
Jag har också tänkt köpa öljettsättare, funderar på dom lila- aktiga som finns i trepack för olika storlekar hos Panduro.
Var det dom du köpte?
Det är en fjäder på dom!
Skulle vvara skönt att slippa använda hammaren =)

Jättefina decos du visar upp här!
/Space

Grooveycrafts said...

Hi Annie
Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I was in 2 minds creating a blogger since I didn't actually know anyone who had one but have seen so many great craft work for people on here. I'm still getting used to it though as I have no idea even how to add friends yet!

Anyway, I've just been looking at what you've created so far on here and it is all really nice :)

Better get back to work!

Anonymous said...

Men så mycket fint du har gjort sedan sist!

Du, det blir ev träff 17/11... Jag jobbar tyvärr då... Men kanske kan jag byta pass...
Vet inte om det kommer upp mer information på Arosscrapparna... Annars hör jag av mig när jag vet mer!

Kramis
MEtte

Anonymous said...

Hej Annie!

Vad kul att du har k�pt �ljettverktyg. Sj�lv �r jag inte riktigt sams med mina �nnu. Jag tycker att det k�nns i fingrarna efter att jag anv�nt dem, men den k�nslan g�r v�l �ver.
Underbar Deco!!!

Kram Nilla

Anonymous said...

Vilka fina kort du gör, jag blir så inspirerad att göra kort. Nästa gång vi ses får du visa mig irl!

Det ÄR träff på lördag och jag hoppas att du kommer förstås. Så vi får se om Smale mannen lever än!! :)

kram!!