Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everybody out there! I wish you the best for this new one!

This deco is a "Choose the theme for the next signer"-deco! I thought it was a fun idea, and I'm quite pleased with the deco itself. It's very symmetric (yeah, I'm big on symmetry, can you tell?) but still a little different with the ribbon and the bow across...

The new year I celebrated at Mats' place. Not that we did anything in particular though - he cooked a delicious meal, we had some wine and watched TV. But that's the kind of New Year's Eve I like! I know I might be a bore, but I'm proud of it! LOL!

When I got home after 2 days, Felix (the youngest cat, 7 months old) was soooooo pissed! I didn't talk to me the whole evening, but then at night he couldn't be close enough... It was like I had been gone for 2 weeks or months, not 2 days! (The neighbours gave the cats food, so they didn't have to starve, and they have their own entrance as well)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej!

Hoppas att allt är bra med dig och att du har hunnit pyssla massor nu i början av det nya året! :)

Du har fått en Award inne hos mig!

Kram
MEtte