Thursday, January 17, 2008

Award!


I've got an award! Thanks so much dear Mette!
You make my day Award

"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness andinspiration and make you feel happy about blogland.Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.Beware you may get the award several times."
Now I want to give this award to these people:
Marga (Vandalizing Thoughts)
Annelie
Cathrin
Maria (Creamaria)
Nilla
Samrana (My Arty Budoir)
Linda
Elin (Moebloggen)
Eva
Agnes Shabby Chic
Thanks for your inspiration, ladies!!
Hugs,
Annie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Annie! Kul att se att du kikat in hos mej igen. TACK så jättemycket för din award,blev så glad,tack.Måste bara fråga,varför skriver du bara på engelska i din blogg,inte för att jag inte förstår bara undrar? Kram Cathrin

Grooveycrafts said...

tAww thank so much for the award, you've cheered me up this cold, wet and horrid morning (like most of the week really).

I changed my layout so have lost links but will have to get it up and running again to be able to keep track of everyones things :).

Eva Agnes said...

Hej Annie!
Tackar så mycket för Awarden. Det var roligt att få en adig också.
Stora kramar Eva Agnes

Anonymous said...

Hej Annie!!!
Vilka otroligt vackra decos du gör!!!
Tack för awarden, den värmde hjärtat :-)
Kram Nilla