Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter... or was it X-mas?

Happy Easter everybody! To celebrate it I made a... Christmas-card!! Yes, I am a little nuts, but there is a good reason for making a Christmas-card now! I signed up to do 2 Christmascards per week all year round, in the Swedish challenge blog "Jul Hela Året". I haven't been a good girl for a long time (haven't made the cards that I should have), but here is one! A little un-orthodox with a lot of PINK... But I think it turned out pretty nice - simple, but nice!

4 comments:

decolover said...

I understand that you're busy when you make committments like that! Two cards a week, wow! But it's a very pretty card! Can you keep them or do you send them off?

Sollan said...

Hej du! Vilket fint julkort. Härlig färg! Jag har något till dig i min blogg.
Kramar Sollan

Kamilla said...

OOh vilket snyggt kort :D
Råååsa min favvofärg, otippad julfärg, men verkligen kul!!!

Spacegirl said...

Du är utmanad i min blogg :-)