Friday, April 10, 2009

So much to do... so little time!

Now that I've started working, I find that I have so much less time for crafting and all other stuff! Not a big surprise, but I still miss it! So, I haven't got much to show you. This deco above is a "Vintage Moviestars From My Country"-deco. I chose Ingrid Bergman, she had such classic beauty, and who hasn't seen "Casablanca"? I made the deco for a group-swap and sent it to Germany...


Today I received an award from my dear friend Sussi! Thanks soooo much, my dear! Now I am supposed to choose 10 of my own favourite blogs, but really - I have a hard time choosing! There are so many of you out there, so I hope to be forgiven if I don't pick out any?!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Great looking Deco! Yes, Ingrid Bergman is an excellent choice...

Anonymous said...

As always a lovely deco my dear friend! :) Ingrid Bergman is special.

I understand that you don´t have so much time now for crafting, that must be frustrating!

I´m happy in some kind of way that I still have a lot of time, and at the same time I wish I could have a job!

Looking forward to our next conversation on the phone, my dear!

hugs Annelie

decolover said...

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!