Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rubberstamped Flowers

This deco above is a very simple one - it's called "Rubberstamped Flowers", that I made for my Swedish deco/ATC group, SvenskaDecos. I just didn't know what else to make with it, since the rubberstamp itself is pretty large. I coloured it in with Promarkers. punched a couple of holes and tied a ribbon over the stems and - voilà! I am pretty happy with it anyway, sometimes less is more...

Today I am home from work, still sick from that stomach-flu that hit me during the weekend, but at least today I am feeling much better. I think I will be able to go to work tomorrow without being contageous as well! I think the worst thing about having this sickness is that you get so darn weak! It really is annoying! But, like I said - I am feeling way better now!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Simple is beautiful! I love this deco. And I love lilac so much! Right now I have 3 huge bouquets in my house... Unfortunately, the lilac is almost gone for this year.

Anny Cheng said...

Beautiful deco. You are right, sometimes simple is the best!

Anonymous said...

I can tell you all that it is woundeful I have got it in my mailbox.
Thank you Annie

Spacegirl said...

What a lovely deco!

Diane said...

Such a gorgeous card Annie!
Hope you are feeling better!

Busy little Bee said...

Absolutely gorgous deco! I love the way you colored it. I esp love this type of flowers, Syriner. Do you say Syriner too?

Fia said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I will put your blog on my list and hope that it i ok!