Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vintage girl

This deco, called "Vintage girl" is made for a groupswap in a friend's group, and they chose it for the front-page this month! I am so honoured and happy about that! I am pretty happy with how it turned out as well!

Tomorrow I will go to Norway and visit my dear friend Marthe, it will be a blast! We will be crafting around the clock until Sunday, when I have to leave again. I am so lucky to have my man Mats, who will give me a lift up there. I had planned to drive my own car, but it broke down last week and we will either have to repair it, or sell it and buy a new one. And it will cost a small fortune either way. And we can by no means get it fixed 'til tomorrow, so Mats with his big heart offered to take me there... Did I tell you that I love him oh so much?

3 comments:

Sollan said...

Åh, men det var väll hur gulligt som helst. Hoppas ni hade kul! Jättesött kort. ha det gott! Kramen

A home far away said...

Hej vilken fin blogg du har!

Ha en fin dag
Kram Gunilla i Singapore

said...

This piece is beautiful!

p.s. thanks so much for your vote for my piece over at Mind Wide Open. :o)