Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Visitors


After a few intense weeks with visitors from Germany (Hi Katha!) and Norway (Hi Marthe!) I'm back to normal again. Well, not THAT normal, since my son Gustav is having summer-break and is home all days. Well, mostly he's out playing with his friends, thank goodness! But it's still a lot to do - fixing food, washing clothes etc - more than when he's not here!
When Marthe from Norway was here we had really fun making lots and lots of decos and ATCs! For example, I made the deco above - it's a "My favourite rubberstamp" deco that I made for my Swedish yahoo-group SvenskaDecos. I'm very pleased with how it came out! Marthe, I can't wait to come and visit you and have another deco-making marathon! I just need to save up for the air-fare and all that shopping...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is lovely:) I am happy you had lots of crafting days:)

Diane said...

Beautiful card Annie! Sounds like
you girls had fun!!!Great stuff!

Marthe said...

Annie , it was some great days, and you are welcome any time!! I even cleaned up my room even more, so there should be place for two...hehe!!

See you soon;)) Hopefully!!

Martina said...

What a great work, Annie! I'd love to craft with somebody else soon, too! :)