Friday, July 25, 2008

Picasso

Now I'm back from vacation! As usual we had a car-vacation and this year we headed to France. We focused mainly on Normandy and visited lots of war-museums and cemeteries from the WW2. Kind of depressing, but very good to see! At the end of the trip we went to Paris for 3 days, which was as nice as always!

So, now that I'm home again I have a little difficulty in getting back into crafting - strange, I would have thought the opposite! It might have to do with the heat though - today we have had a temperature of 32 degrees Celsius! That is way too hot for me! But I did manage to craft a little - like this Picasso-deco that I made for my Swedish yahoo-group SvenskaDecos. It turned out pretty nice, I'm happy with it!

4 comments:

Esther said...

Hi Annie, loon time so see (or speak!) gald to hear you had a good holiday. The WW2 places can be quite emotional can't they? We visited the Normandy beach my Grandad landed at on D Day. It was a strange experience for him! I look forward to hearing from you when you have the time - my blog has some recent piccies of leah. Take care xxx

Marthe said...

It looks great, Annie... great colors and composition:))))

Anonymous said...

Jättefin Deco!
Det är inte så konstigt om u inte är sugen på att scrappa, värmen här gör en aldeles mosig i hjärnan. Själv känner jag mig likadan och vet inte vad jag ska ta mig till.

Martina said...

Wonderful, Annie! What a great work!!