Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer!


This past week it has really been SUMMER! It's been really hot (around 30 degrees C, which is nearly 100 F) and sunny. I was hoping for some thunder-storms - yes I LOVE thunder-storms - but nope... Not here. Today it's slightly cooler - around 28 degrees C...
Mats had a small accident with his foot the other night. he was jumping off a stone-wall and came down badly. His foot hurt very much, but somehow he managed to drive home anyway... Today I forced him to see a doctor, because the foot was very swollen and it hurt very much. He had the foot X-rayed as well, but luckily it was not broken. Now he's got crutches to get moving and I also put his foot in a bandage. He's quite grumpy but very cute! LOL!
The deco above is a "Summer" deco that I made for my own group LovelyDecos. I like that stamp very much, thanks Maria for letting me borrow it!

6 comments:

Esther said...

I hope Mats will be ok? We had a big thunderstorm Monday night - it was very loud and very bright!! As the windows were open the rain came in and got the windowsills soaking wet LOL! I didn't get to sleep until it was finished at about 1am. Richard and Leah slept through it lucky things, I was wide awake!

Anonymous said...

Hej vännen! Jättefin stämpel (kul att alla inte är smala!!) och så läckert med snörningen!!
Kram Annelie

Diane said...

Hey Annie!! I love that stamp,and your card is so cute!!!
I wish we had warm weather,it's been raining here for sooooo long.
It's like summer nevder got here yet,I hope we get some hot weather soon. I hope Mat gets feeling better real soon,cuz i know men with pain....!!!

Anonymous said...

Åh så mycket fint du har här i din blogg. Kortet med bad-damen är ju för läckert! Du har lyckats fånga upp hennes rosett runt halsen med snörningen. Mycket effektfullt!

KnittingArchivist said...

Hej Annie! Ditt deco är super fint! Jag tycker mycket om stämpel, det är mycket sommer! :) Jag hoppas Mats fot ska vara okej snart. Kram!
(Se jag var mycket modig att skriva Svenska LOL)

Bubbles said...

I love this, especially the stamp of the lady.