Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The winner is...


To get the winner of the blogcandy, I simply went to Random.org and let it choose for me! And the winner for the blogcandy is........
........
........
........
........
DIANE! Thanks to everybody who commented, it was really nice to see who read my blog!
Diane, sweetie - I do have your snail-mail address, but somehow I have lost your last name! LOL! So would you please give me that and I will get the kitty-cat out as soon as possible! And some nice papers as well!
The deco above is of the theme "Poetry", so I chose a lovely poem from Katherine Mansfield, printed it on my computer, then tore it out so the edges would be rough, inked the edges with different kinds of brown and sprayed on some shimmer-mist. The paper with text under the poem is from a decoupage-paper I bought a while ago. I'm pretty happy with the result!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Woohoo!Thanks so much for the surprise! I checked yesterday but you hadn't posted yet,I'm so happy!
My last name is Lapointe
Love with you've done with that beautiful poem,the tears and colors are gorgeous!
Hugs,Diane

KnittingArchivist said...

Ooooh, Annie det här deco du har grjort är mycket snygg! :)

Martina said...

What a great work, Annie! Just love that!

TonyaA said...

Lovely torn page edges. This is beautiful!