Saturday, September 27, 2008

White lamb


This time I wanted to show a "White animals" deco that I made for my Swedish group, SvenskaDecos. Isn't it cute?
Not much has happened here since I last posted. The bad cold is gone so everything is back to normal again. Work-training is going fine, I really enjoy being back in the game again, even thought I will have less time for crafting. But on the other hand I will eventually get more money to spend on craft-supplies! Yay! Not yet though - first I have to prove to myself and others that I am ready to work...
Oh, I almost forgot - I have been tagged by my dear friend Diane in Canada! I am asked to list 7 random things about myself... So here goes:
1) I used to be a vegetarian, from the age 8-19. Then I moved away from home, got lazy and became a regular meat-eater...
2) Professionally I am a social-worker.
3) I did my internship in Pennsylvania, USA.
4) I love to sing! I sing in the church-choir and also take on solo-performances for weddings, funerals and such.
5) My lucky number is 8.
6) I have been into stamping and decoing for about 1½ years now, and I am totally addicted.
7) I run two yahoo-groups - LovelyDecos and SvenskaDecos. They are about swapping decos, ATCs and decosquares.
Now I should pass this on to 7 people... It is very hard to choose, but I ask these 7:
I would be thrilled if you wanted to play, but if not - that's fine too!

6 comments:

Bubbles said...

Aww that lamb is so cute and definately a great choice :)

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

Å vad FINA saker du gör! Kortet med stora hjärtat är verkligen jätte snyggt!

Tack för att du lämnade en rad hos mig, det är alltid roligt att lära känna fler bloggare. Återkommer gärna till din fina blogg. (om det är okej?)

Jag är en fd "decoáre" eller hur jag ska uttrycka det ;) Så intresset för all sorts pyssel finns ännu, även om inte tiden tillåter att jag utövar något för tillfället.

ha en fin eftermiddag!
Kram från Eva

Anonymous said...

åhh vilket sött lamm!! jag har försökt fota lamm men inte lyckats något vidare, detta foto var perfekt!
kram, erica

Anonymous said...

Tack för titten inne hos mig.När jag ser ditt kort på lammet så minns jag när jag gick första klass och kom hem från skolan då kom mitt lilla lamm och mötte mig för då visste han att han skulle få mat ur en nappflaska. Jag gillar ditt presenkort oxså
Kram Ann-Sofie/soffan

Diane said...

Glad you played along Annie,now we know a little bit more about you!
Love all your creations you've done lately! Must feel so good to get back to work,I can't wait for that day!
Have a wonderful weekend! Diane

TonyaA said...

The Lamb Deco is adorable!