Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wedding-card and Vintage Halloween

Today I have a couple of new things to show you! First a wedding-card! I didn't know I was going to make one at first, but the stamp just yelled that it should be there. And who am I to argue with that..?
The next thing is a Vintage Halloween deco that I made for my international yahoo-group LovelyDecos. It's going to a friend here in Sweden tomorrow, in the mail. I'm pretty happy with it - especially the little bat in the right corner!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Två jättefina kort. Gillar verkligen Halloweenkortet lite extra, det var så tufft.

Kram

KnittingArchivist said...

BEAUTIFUL work Annie! :)

Anonymous said...

Superfina båda två Annie! Blev särskilt förtjust i Halloween-alstret :)
Kram Annelie

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

Jätte snygga!

Kramar från Eva

Martina said...

Awesome, Annie! I love both the card and the deco.