Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thank-you card

A special-ordered card for my friend Caroline at work. Her daughter just received her drivers-licence and Caroline wanted to thank the person who taught her to drive. So I made a thank-you card with a Bella-car stamp! And guess what? She was so pleased with the card and showed it to "everybody" at work, and they thought I should make a few and put in a box in the lunch-room, for sale! That's flattering! I guess I will give it a try, and make some... :o)

5 comments:

Diane said...

Too cute! Way to go Annie!!!
Hey,you might make $$$$ out of it!!
It's super cute!

JustMe said...

You are soo good at this card making !

I nominated you at my blog !

Riikka Johanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riikka Johanna said...

Your blog has been awarded. Go check my blog. :)

KnittingArchivist said...

Annie, I just love your cards! :) And have nominated you in my blog. :)