Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stamp- and scrap convent in Västerås


Here's a picture from the Stamp- and Scrap convent I attended last Saturday! There were LOTS and LOTS of people who sat down to just craft! I think we must have been over a hundred persons there... There were both cardmakers and scrappers. I had such a blast!

Here's one of the cards I made. The stamp is from the welcoming goodie-bag that all of us got, since we paid to be there. I don't think it had been my first choice if I could choose myself, but I kind of like it. It's funny! Obviously, this is a Christmas-card!

And here's another Christmas-card I made for one of the challenges during the day. It should be a Christmas-card in Blue and silver. I didn't win, but I'm pretty happy with it anyway. Can you see the trail that leads up to the bowl of porridge?

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

It looks really interesting, did you learn any new tips or tehniques that you may want to share? I love both of those cards and I can see a trail of O all the way to the bowl :)

Anonymous said...

Så kul att du fick lite gjort på maran! Jag hann med 1,5 LO och ett kort.

Tack för din grattishälsning! Kram E

Diane said...

They are both wonderful Annie!
Glad you enjoyed yourself! Those are always lots of fun,sometimes we
chat more than create though!