Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Work-training again!



Yesterday I started working again! Well, it's actually work-training, but it can lead to work in the long run. It's at my old job and it feels sooooo good to be back! I've really missed my colleagues and the daily chit-chat! To begin with, I will only work 10 hours a week and it will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 10-14 (with a little break for lunch in the middle). And later on I will increase the hours and take upon more responsibility etc. And eventually, I might work there for REAL again!

OK, the card above is one I made for a friend who had her birthday earlier this month. I was really happy with the card. The heart was made by using my new coluzzle - that I bought from a sale I bumped into in France! Hope you liked the card as well!

4 comments:

Esther said...

what a lovely card!

Martina said...

Oh my, what a lovely card!!

Diane said...

You must be so happy to be back at work Annie!!! Wish I could do the same,but not possible right now.
Enjoy your time at work,I'm sure it's nice to interact with co-workers.
Your card is gorgeous,I'm sure the recipient will adore it!

TonyaA said...

I love how you did that heart. Gorgeous!