Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas-card and job-application


Here's another Christmas-card! I still have lots to make, don't know why I didn't make them sooner as I said I would...
This picture doesn't do the card justice - really! The white back-ground paper is all glittery IRL, so it makes you think of snow and winter... You just have to use your imagination!
A good and fun thing now: I've applied for a job! I'm still work-training and it's going really well, but the travels back and forth are killing me! The travels add another 3 hours per day! So if I hadn't have to travel as far, I would be able to do more hours, I'm sure! So now I've applied for a REAL job with salary! And the work-place is so much closer to home... Don't know if the'll even consider me since I've been on sick-leave for so long, but... It's worth a try! I'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

I like how you've used the ribbon in this

Anonymous said...

Superfint kort, vännen, jag kan se framför mig hur det ser ut med den glittriga bakgrunden :)
Lycka till med jobbansökan! Förstår att det är jättetufft med 3 timmars resetid per dag, skulle jag aldrig fixa om jag skulle orka jobba dessutom.
Kramar!
Annelie

KnittingArchivist said...

Beautiful card Annie! :)
I still haven't started X-mas card project, but Joona will help me. :)